Question about crush

NC72

Hi everyone,

I have a big crush on a co-worker. The feeling was mutual. I could tell by the way he stared/ talked to me. He also treated me really special when we out as a group. Unfortunately the company has been down so people are being let go, and I was one of them. I know I shouldnt be thinking about him and should be looking for work at this time but I can't help it. I texted him to see if I could give him a quick call, he replied immediately and said he was free for a bit and off to a meeting, but if not enough I could call him at other time if I'd like. I replied and said I would call the next day. I called him the next day but didn't leave him a message. I was hoping he would realize it was my number and would call me back. I waited for another 5 days and called him again and left him a brief message that I hope he would call me back. Today is day 10 and no signs of him. There are guys after me but I have interest in them and have been crying by myself when I thought about him. I keep on wondering why he showed interested on the text but then ignored my calls? Did I do something that scared him? Please advice.

I forgot to add that we are both shy people. Dating is not allowed at our company so we tried to hide our feelings from others.

I have been feeling similarly to my crush. What I realized was happening was that I was over analyzing texts and digital communication, only to find that when I talked to her in person I could tell she liked me. If he isnt responding maybe try texting again, or find a way to see him in person (dont stalk though). If it doesnt work after a while Im sure you will find another guy.

Hi Raji38,

Thank you for your message. I am thinking about checking in with him again via text message as well but I don't want him to think I am annoying and that I should get the hints he dropped. The wait is killing me but I don't really have the courage to call/text him...I keep on thinking if he only flirted for fun and nothing else...

How did you "hide you feelings" at work? Unfortunately he doesn't sounds very interested. Lay back and see if he replies to all the texts/calls.

I have a big crush on a co-worker. Unfortunately the company has been down so people are being let go, and I was one of them. I waited for another 5 days and called him again and left him a brief message that I hope he would call me back. Today is day 10 and no signs of him. Dating is not allowed at our company so we tried to hide our feelings from others.

Archived