Flirting or no?

Notorioustiz

My buddy and I were hanging out in a local jacuzzi after hitting the beach.

Two very attractive girls walk toward the pool area loudly talking about how the last time they were here they hooked up with random strangers and that they were totally wasted. They are laughing about it and how it was a memorable time. We are the only people at the area as it is around 7:00 pm. Their key to the jacuzzi isnt working so we open it up for them.

We are minding our own business somewhat awkwardly because of how attractive these girls are. They then ask us where we are from and where we go to school. They are surprised to find out we live in the area and go to the high school they went to. These girls are in college. We continue to talk for about thirty minutes with them about teachers how college is and how they met and what not. They ask us who we know and who our mutual friends are. Long story short, my buddy and I are pretty smooth when it came to small talk and cracking jokes.

When we tried to leave they wanted to continue to ask us questions and it was pretty clear they didn't want us to leave. As we open the second gate to leave they call us back to see if a towel is ours that isn't even there.

I know it is hard to give an opinion when you weren't there. But my first question is do you think there is a chance these college girls would want to flirt with high school boys, or do you think they are just really nice and share a lot? I am just surprised college girls would be interested in high schoolers when we are on the brink of manhood and the boys they see in college are pretty much adulto. Are some girls into younger guys because they are more experienced? What held us back was the faCT they were in college and looked more mature than us, and in a sense we were insecure because of how attrachive they were.

My next question is that I feel like I am great at talking to girls to potentially get them interested but don't know how to take next step. Of course I'm thinking about the possibilities of what could of happened in the jacuzzi but I don't know how to make the move from smooth small talk to a sexual situation. Of course we should of asked what they were doing the rest of night and if they wanted to hang out, but even then, I don't know what I would of done to get to next step. Any advice would be much appreciated. Should I straight up ask if they want to hook up lol.

We got their social media information so we can still hit them.up before they return to college, but I don't want to misread the situation. My buddy and I were thinking we could of played a flirtatious game like what are the odds or Truth or dare but who knows if that is too childish. Any thoughts or advice for future would be appreciated

Archived