Realization about trainer

Jetta

Okay I have realized that I was the latest game/entertainment at work. I also have a strong belief that he is a good friend of the owner. Anyway my best friend has stated I am at a job i enjoy and seem to be doing well at. Keep the job.

With this thought process I will detach myself from the antics. I am sadly a gullible person. Can't help it just am.

Okay I have realized that I was the latest game/entertainment at work. I also have a strong belief that he is a good friend of the owner. Anyway my best friend has stated I am at a job i enjoy and seem to be doing well at. Keep the job.

With this thought process I will detach myself from the antics. I am sadly a gullible person. Can't help it just am.

Bit vague.

I'm getting - a guy who is the best friend of the owner has tried chatting you up at work, your best friend has pointed out to you that you enjoy this job and you should keep it, and you will ignore it. Yes? Or is this attached to another thread?

What I will comment on is - You can help being gullible. Simply try and be less gullible. This comes with experience. Use your logic and a realistic way of thinking and you can improve this. Like all things, it's similar to a muscle.

Archived