i'm not sure if he likes me

dizpancake

ok. i saw this guy in school and i instantly thought he was very cute so from that day i saw him after school and he looked at me and i just walked away, other day he was with his friends outside my classroom and they pushed him towards the window in front of me, then i saw him more and more often pass outside my classroom with his friends or alone and he always would look at me and when i looked at him he moved his glare and walk away.

so practically we exchanged glances and one day i told my friend to introduce us and i met him but he seemed to ignore me.

after that day we continued exchanging glances and we never talked again. until i decided to talk to him because we were about to leave school for christmas holidays and i wanted to get his number to go on a date, later i passed him my number and told him to call me some day to go for an icecream or something. he took his time. he never called, but he accepted me on facebook so one day i started to message him and eventually i asked him his whatsapp number.

then i texted him (on wa) and he asked me who i was and i told him my first name (i use my other name for facebook and when im in school) then he asked a weird name and i said who? and he said: oh im sorry, i thought you were my girlfriend, thats her name. and then i said nothing but days later i asked him if he had a girlfriend and days later he said yes and i havent talked to him since then (about five days ago).

and i wonder, if he has a girlfriend, why would he stare at me all the time and walk around my classroom? like, he gave me all this hope and now i dont know what to do

note: his facebook is plenty with evidence that he is single and he talked to me different on wa than [on fb (he was sweeter and 'expressive')]

help please

Well...even if he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't look at girls/you.

We can't really know if he likes you, only he knows that.

Probably finds you attractive if he's looking at you all the time...

or maybe he's looking at you 'cause you're always looking at him

Either way, if he says he has a girlfriend believe him and leave it up to him to make a move if he's interested.

Good luck.

Archived