Worrying about nothing?

jjay39401

Hiya I was hoping you can help me I know this might sound a bit silly but about 2 weeks ago me and my girlfriend were fooling around I gave her oral with my clothes on then after a while she gave me oral she was wearing a dress down to her knees with no panties (I didn't ejaculate although I was really wet). After she stopped giving me oral she went to the bathroom and I think she washed her hands. We went sleep for around 50 minutes she had no clothes on however I kept my underwear on. During the time we were sleeping I woke up 3 times and drank water and washed my hands carefully with soap. After about an hour I fingered her and then we slept some more.

Now my girlfriend usually has her period during the first week of the month and so far this month nothing has come...a few days ago she has been really unwell with the flu so I thought this might be causing the delay? She has been saying for the past 48hr's she is getting cramping and feels like she is going to start any second but so far nothing.....I know this might sound silly but I am getting really worried and worked up about this.

My girlfriend is a bit concerned but not as much as I am...I almost feel paranoid...and can't tell her how I feel as if she knows how worried I am this will in turn make her worried! and I really don't want her being worried because I am.

It's really stressing out and coming to the point where I can't sleep or eat and keep getting worked up my self! I keep asking myself why do I do such silly things like this and then get so worked up/stressed out....

I've spoken to my friends and they keep telling me I have nothing to worry about. They tell me the facts are:

1) I didn't ejaculate

2) I didn't have my bits near her bits at any time

I am just deserate to hear the words from my girlfriend that she has started her period.

After this I'm going to have a heart to heart with her and just tell her I can't handle the pressure of fooling around it stresses me out a lot....I do suffer with anixety I think and I've had counselling in the past to deal with my emotions.

Sorry if this seems a silly thread it's just the amount of things you read online! it makes me feel so worried!!

Just throwing this out there... But if you're this worried about getting her pregnant (even though I think it's pretty obvious to everyone else that you did absolutely nothing that would even carry that risk), maybe you aren't mentally/emotionally ready for the level of activity you're engaging in? Maybe dial your play down a notch or two until you're more confident in how things work.

Boy if a guy isn't complaining about not getting laid he's complaining about getting laid! -_-

jjay, I have studied some sexuality in college with a very prestigious/well known doctorate in the sex world. I'm just gonna put some stuff out there and ask you some tough questions because others are embarrassed to talk about it. It also sounds like you are very young and/or confused about the topics of sex (and maybe you shouldn't be having sex until you better educate yourself on this topic!). Let me ask flat out; did you have penile-vaginal sex with this girl? Let me spell it out in case you are confused by that as well; did you stick your penis in her vagina at all that night? Because it sounds like you didn't. It sounds like all that happened was you gave each other oral sex and then you fingered her; correct? In that case, hand stimulation and oral sex does NOT cause a woman to get pregnant. It sounds to me like you did absolutely nothing to cause her to get pregnant. Even if you ejaculated on her body or in her mouth and she swallowed it, she would NOT get pregnant. The skin and stomach do not magically absorb your sperm to get a women pregnant.

If she was naked with you, slept with you with her underwear off, that is not going to get her pregnant. Sleeping together naked does not cause a woman to get pregnant. Hand jobs, fingering, oral sex, anal sex, none of those causes a women to get pregnant. You have to have direct penetrative, penile-vaginal sex. The moment you do that, wearing protection or not, you risk pregnancy. I'm going to add in; if you ever do have penetrative sex with this girl, always wear a condom. Always always always wear a condom! At least until you are together a very long time and you trust her. Until then, don't trust her word on it. Also, don't believe in things such as "pulling out", pouring coca cola into her vagina. Yes, there are some ridiculous theories out there about preventing pregnancy.

"Pulling out" does not guarantee a women will not get pregnant. That "wet" feeling you have is pre-ejaculate, what is said to be a natural lubricant for sex. But it has NOT be discredited at causing pregnancy. S ALWAYS wear a condom if you are going to have penetrative sex, it's that simple. Then you can relax and enjoy your sex with this girlfriend of yours. And on closing comments, oral sex and things are fun, but remember just because there is not risk of pregnancy does not mean there is a risk for STD's. And your girlfriends cramping and things sound like NORMAL side affects of her monthly cycle and body. Period's also don't happen in perfect increments sometimes.

Just use common sense and be responsible. You shouldn't be afraid to have sex but you should educate yourself better on how women get pregnant and how to avoid STD's and things. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies everyone. You are 100% correct I did not even have my bits near hers! Never inserted or anything... Yes I understand what you are saying and I know I'm being paranoid it's just the more I Google the issue the more threads I read that make me anxious. On a government health care site it even claims you can get pregnant by fingering!! So this is what makes me worried I guess...I agree with what others say I'm going to have a word with my girlfriend as soon as she has her period and just tell her I'm not ready for this... It's been 3 days still where she says she is coming on but nothing yet!!

Hey everyone...just wanted to update this thread so far my g/f still has not had her period ..she mentioned it to me earlier that she is late but didn't seem as worried as I am...she has been saying for the past 3 days now that she feels like she will be starting her period any minute now but nothing.........I'm feeling lots of stress with every hour that goes by I'm getting more and more worried about the whole situation. I keep thinking what if her period doesn't come this month? What am I going to do?!?

I can't really tell my girlfriend how I feel right now as she will either get worried herself or think I'm an idiot!

The only reason I can think that her period has not started is that that before she was due on she had a really bad flu where she lost her voice and was in bed for 3 days.

In the time I've known her this is the first time ever we've had this sort of situation...last night I went over the past several dates and what we did and nothing is really standing out to me....her period in January was fine! Between her last period and the one that is due this month I've only seen her twice! the first date we didn't do anything and whatever we did on the 2nd date is explained clearly above!

I'm really struggling to cope my life feels like a nightmare I'm finding it hard to sleep/eat/think! I know it sounds OTT but really that's how I'm feeling now! I guess its my anxiety kicking in!

Hey everyone ...I wanted to keep you updated ...so far still nothing no period....my girlfriend does not seem worried at all and I'm thinking maybe I should try and calm down now....she knows her body and if something was wrong she would be the first to know....I spoke to one of my female friends today and she said its quite common for a girls period to be late or missed...she said she had a similair problem a few months ago and turns out it was nothing.....so trying my best to calm down....I used to have counselling sessions when I couldn't cope with the pressure in my life I'm tempted to give my counsellor a call and see if I can have a session to try and let go off this worry?

Archived