Need some adivce

Heart2Manage

I was in a bad verbal Abuse relationship with a man for 11year and I grew outl of love with. For eight of those years i was attracted to someone else. I got out of The bad relationship and started talking the guy I dreamed about for years. One night my new Bo went out to dinner and when we can back I thought to my house I thought I saw my ex pull up in a car and I ran inside and paniced. I went inside left my Bo standing there alone. Then I felt so bad I did that.. I got scared. When I came out he was in his car..I hurt my by doing that. Then went to jazz fest and saw my ex again and I told him we needed to leave..so again he was upset. Ex boyfriend started Harassing me got vpo. My ex called my boyfriends now fiancé's sister and told her that her brother broke up his marriage of 11years and a bunch of lies. My fiancés sister got mad and told him not call or show up at her house and now they are not speaking.

Its caused a problem for my relationship..we love each other very much. But I hate that he's so upset with me and feels that if I would have took my time closing the door on That relationship we would be OK . we talk on the phone all the time" but I miss him so much and love him with all my heart. But he says I hurt him very much and that's why he is with me. But I don't know how to fix it.. He Say's he doesn't want me to fix the issue with his sister, so I don't know what to do! I want my fiancé back. What can I do.

How exactly did you hurt him?

Sounds to me like his sister AND him, allowed your Ex to effect your relationship. This is THEIR problem.

What did you do exactly? I just don't see it.

Sounds to me like you are not dealing with mature/smart/decent people here.

Also, your current boyfriend was THERE when you were going off with him WHILE married. This is the person he accepted back then (not smart on his part mind you).

And if you were smart, you would've broke things off with your ex at the first sign of "verbal abuse" and took your time to heal and get over it, vs engage with relationship with another men that will consider dating a married woman.

I'm sorry but everything and everyone in your post sounds like a train wreck (including you).

Archived