Boyfriend uses anabolic steroids n we fight a lot, is this normal?

Cfusd

I've been dating my bf for about 2yrs off n on. We couldn't understand eachother, n now we do. Everything's fine for a few months and then he gets standoffish and unemotional. He seems to be thinking of only himself a lot lately. I guess it didn't help that he won a competition and that boosted his ego. It seems like he checks himself out more than he does me! We fight about stupid stuff n then he turns around to tell me that the things I said while fighting(which were suggestions as to what would be a good resolution) was what he said. I'm never right n I feel emotionally hurt. Is this "normal" with these type of users?!

With the exception of severe abuse or year round use, contrary to what most believe, steroids themselves do not cause someone to have a bad temper. To the contrary, steroids (male hormone aka testosterone) will usually result in the user having improved mood and self confidence. The only exception is if he's using a very powerful anabolic "trenbolone" which can cause night sweats, respiratory problems and increased agitation. This is not an usual drug people use and is only manufactured for cattle. Your problems are not a direct result of the performance drugs he's using but you definitely have issues to resolve.

Archived