Natashal

I have a problem that I need help with. I am completely in love with a bloke that has given me mixed messages and I really don’t know what to do.

Over a year ago I met a bloke on a online dating website, we went on a date and everything went really well. When we first started talking he told me he had just come out of a 2 year reltionship and had stated on his dating profile page he was looking to date but nothing serious.

For a few days after the date he was texting me non stop all the time until he decided to tell me he wasn’t looking for a relationship and we should be friends. I happily expected this because at the time I didn’t know what I really wanted either and he had been honest from the start.

Since that first date we have always stayed friends and did a lot of things together like go for lunch etc.

However a few months ago we went away to London for the day to watch a football match as soon as we were got onto the coach he was holding my hand and cuddling me and walking around London holding my hand and acting like we were couple.

After this situation I decided to tell him I felt and he said he didn’t think we were right together because we were too similar. After that point I tried to minimize the contact I had with him until one night he text me asking how things were etc etc and again I told him I felt and he said “ I always thought we would make a lovely couple” so the next day I met him and brought this up in conversation and he “oh see how things go”.

Anyway a week later brought up this conversation again by telling him how I feel and it ended with me and him arguing and him deleting me from his face book account and telling me he never wants to see me again. six weeks later he’s texting me tell me he misses me and I end up sleeping with him ( stupid idea I know).

Recently we had another argument which he replied “ we would never be a couple it wouldn’t work we are too similar” and I told him to bugger off and never speak to me again. that was three ago, and again he came running back and I told him we can be friends and nothing more he said he was happy with that. I text him on Sunday to see how he was, it was very nice easy going conversation which I ended by saying I was off out,. He was then texting me 3 hours later asking me what made me want to text him? And he was texting all night and re added me on facebook.

I am so confused because how came someone go from, not wanting a relationship, to telling me we would make a great couple, to it won’t work.

Thanks for reading and I hope it makes sense.

Archived