Desperately need help. Is she really my best friend ?

jovidovi

Reference characters :

X = me

Y = my best friend

Z = that boy (or my best friend's ex boyfriend)

Well I have (rather had) a best friend. She had boyfriend too. But Z was cheating her as he had 3 more g.f.s besides Y. Now as a best friend, I told Y the truth and she broke up with Z. Now Z (who was also a friend of mine) blames me for his breakup. They patched up within a week. Now it was like she had to select b/w me and Z. I told her that if she is happy with Z she should leave me. but she said she can't as I mean a lot to her. She again broke up with him. Now Z and Y are only friends (though Z her back). But Z used to force Y for various stuffs. Z was/is against Y being my best friend. Y used to tell me how Z forces her. I told her that she should tell everything to her parents but she used to deny citing that she would be grounded. After some days I couldn't tolerate this anymore and started threatening Y that she should tell everything to her parents or else I will (including her some

secrets related to Z). Everything was going OK until Z's birthday. Z had invited Y.

She asked me if she should go or not. I denied her (as I didn't like Z much and Y had also told me that she was not willing to go. Later she told me that her decision was changed and she wanted to go). But Z went at her place and convinced her parents to send her. Y kept telling me that she doesn't want to go but now she is been forced to go. She went at his party. This got me mad (literally). Coz at the first place he had forced her and secondly she promised me that she won't go if I don't want her to. I went at the party and shouted like hell on Y and even called up at her place and told her dad her secrets. Her family came to know that I shouted on her etc etc.

Z took the advantage of this situation and confessed everything to her (Y's) parents like they were in a relationship etc. Now her family thinks that I'm a very bad guy and they have forbidden me from talking to Y. Y never complained to her parents when Z used to force her (even after they were out of the relationship) but when I did the same she complained to her parents about me that I harass her. This made my image worse in front of her parents. Now her parents especially her dad hates me like hell. I don't think that he knows what Z used to do with Y. I just told them the truth and now they are.... Ok it was my fault that I shouldn't have shouted on her that day. Now Y says she wants me as my best friend but says she can't break her parents trust. So she cannot be my best friend now. She asked me to cut off with her until she wins her parents trust back and then she will make her parents

understand about me. Y keeps fluctuating her decisions. She sometimes says me that she doesn't want to be friend with me and sometimes says say doesn't wanna lose me. What should I do ? Should I do as she says or should I talk to her father and confess to him ? Atleast I haven't forced Y as badly as Z did (and I don't think her father knows that Z used to force his daughter too).

I'm confused. Does she really mean I'm her best friend ? If so why she went at Z's party in spite she knew I didn't want her to ? I did everything for her, everything she said. Yet she couldn't kill her single desire for me.

Recently it Y's birthday. She invited Z but not me and then she says you are my best friend. It seems she doesn't care about me coz she will do something she wants to even if it hurts me. But she won't do the same for Z. Then she says its only you infront of whom I can be myself. Why the hell she wants to keep both of us in her life ? Why doesn't she simply leave me.

Note : I don't wanna lose her but her behavior is hurting me alot. And I love her too and she knows this fact.

Help me guys and gals.

Archived