"Did I make it? Is everybody pleased?"

jettison

i cant see it because of work, but i bet it was hilarious.

It's a video all about years of planning, millions of dollars, and then when the big moment comes, and there are scores of spectators, coming up gloriously short on reaching your goals. Oh, and then breaking your back.

Nice metaphor. Deploying the parachute and breaking NC is kind of lessening the fall of not getting to see them. I can see that. Or, "deploying the parachute" could mean putting on the breaks and backing off too much when you could have reached your goal if you would have given 'er full gas at the right time. Suicidal jumps are pure timing really.

Well what I meant was being afraid to carry the gap of no contact and pulling the shoot when you are only half way there because you think the other side is too far away and you will never reach it, or it wont be there when you do.

Full gas usually leads to crash and burn....SPEED KILLS!!!!!

This really is a great metaphor!

Well what I meant was being afraid to carry the gap of no contact and pulling the shoot when you are only half way there because you think the other side is too far away and you will never reach it, or it wont be there when you do.

Full gas usually leads to crash and burn....SPEED KILLS!!!!!

This really is a great metaphor!

Yep but with one flaw, in NC you can see neither side. It's a guess....

Archived