Anxious about Bachelor Party!

So, I dealt with the issue with the Bachelor Party. I am not even worried about the strippers anymore, after talking with him and I know how he feels about it. Now, I am more worried about the dance club. Is this silly? I should be more worried about the strippers, right? I mean its not like he is 21, he is a 30 year old man! The crazy thing is I DO trust him! I am just getting myself worked up and worried. When I recap our convo's and how he acts, I know I can trust him....But I am still worried about the chance that he might get tempted...

Maybe try thinking of it this way: you know you can trust him fully. That means your fear is not based on anything he would do but your own insecurities. With that being the case you know your fear is not based on anything that will actually happen so there's no point in holding onto it.

Maybe try thinking of it this way: you know you can trust him fully. That means your fear is not based on anything he would do but your own insecurities. With that being the case you know your fear is not based on anything that will actually happen so there's no point in holding onto it.

I think that is 100% true. I am building wild ideas in my head that most likely are not going to happen.

Its the darn women I dont trust.

Seriously what are they going to do? Hit on him? Eye him accross the room... So? If you're worried about THAT, you better buy him a ball and chain because he's never going out anywhere in public ever again.

Its the darn women I dont trust.

You don't have to trust them. You only have to trust him. I hate that fall back. If you trust him then it won't matter if some girl hits on him. If he isn't going to cheat on you then it won't matter what those "darn woman" do. What you’re feeling is a lack of trust for him.

And your lack of trust of him comes from your own insecurities which are hard to deal with but are completely under your control. Remind yourself that he loves you, that you are a great partner for him that is why you are getting married. Believe in yourself, trust yourself, and then trust him.

You don't have to trust them. You only have to trust him. I hate that fall back. If you trust him then it won't matter if some girl hits on him. If he isn't going to cheat on you then it won't matter what those "darn woman" do. What you’re feeling is a lack of trust for him.

And your lack of trust of him comes from your own insecurities which are hard to deal with but are completely under your control. Remind yourself that he loves you, that you are a great partner for him that is why you are getting married. Believe in yourself, trust yourself, and then trust him.

Well, we arent getting married. This isnt his bachelor party, but I get your point lol. But it is based on my own insecurities he has done NOTHING wrong.

Well, we arent getting married. This isnt his bachelor party, but I get your point lol. But it is based on my own insecurities he has done NOTHING wrong.

So let it go.

Why do you want to stress yourself out? Just work on you. If you let yourself get all wrapped up in this it will keep coming up.

The whole

"I trust him, but not others.." is essentially just saying you don't trust him.

If you trust him, you trust that he would make appropriate choices and judgement calls. Everyone else is irrelevant if you have trust for your partner.

The whole

"I trust him, but not others.." is essentially just saying you don't trust him.

If you trust him, you trust that he would make appropriate choices and judgement calls. Everyone else is irrelevant if you have trust for your partner.

Its all based on insecurities, no facts

Archived