Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Moi weekend

SexySadie7

Cette semaine, j'ai travaillé pour dix heures. Plus tard, je suis été trés

fatiguée. J'ai faite du magasinage a la Target et Kohl's et Bed, Bath &

Beyond.

J'ai arrivé a ma maison et j'ai dormi. Samedi, j'ai passé le jour chez moi.

C'était une belle journée, j'ai travaillé dans le jardin et je suis partie pour

un tour en velo.

J'ai acheté quatre fleurs trés jolies.

Dimanche, je suis allée à la maison des amis, George et Robar. Nous

avons écouté rock. Nous avons mangé les repas et nous sommes allée a

Asheville. Dimanche est été un bonne journee, aussi.

Oh.. no.. i didn't want to say i was stocking the store!!!! LOL... oh my god!!!

what I wanted to say was, "I went shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond", not that i was stocking their shelves!

Oh, gosh...

I asked someone in a french chatroom. I think they pulled my leg (as we say in the states, i.e. was playing a joke on me..I'm not sure if they were taking me seriously or mad I asked so many questions.

Yeah.. oh, dear, it would be nous sommes allées, wouldn't it, cuz it's the verb etre and there's more than one of us.

I know what you mean cairobaby.. I'm proud too, to be able to even start to distinguish what little french i know.

Gosh, i'm part French, but it's such a difficult language to learn if you don't have anyone to practice with. I really need a cute frenchman to teach me what was my family's native language before coming to this country.

That's what I really

Gosh, i'm part French, but it's such a difficult language to learn if you don't have anyone to practice with. I really need a cute frenchman to teach me what was my family's native language before coming to this country.

That's what I really

Yes, yes...me too... when I was in Paris I met this amazingly beautiful Frenchman... he wanted me to not go back and stay with him. Everyday I kick myself for not doing that

Oh.. no.. i didn't want to say i was stocking the store!!!! LOL... oh my god!!!

what I wanted to say was, "I went shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond", not that i was stocking their shelves!

Its as simple as j'ai fait du shopping nowadays. The french are getting so lazy

Archived