Starting Body 4 Life Tomorrow

So tomorrow is Day 1 of BFL for me...thanks to suggestions from some very helpful people on here I decided this is the best program for me to try. I really want to stick with the entire 12 weeks and you can bet I'll be coming on here when I need some extra support.

If you remember I'm the one who's BF told me I was getting too fat for him...but honestly he just wants me to be healthy and he is willing to do whatever it takes to help me.

I did all my grocery shopping yesterday and have made my workout plans and have bought some new dumb bells - I'm SOOO excited to have something to stick with and I can't wait to see the results!! I will definitely keep you all posted

HAHAHA Nice!! A little friendly competition doesn't hurt...I've already got my brother in on it as well...so I've got a few people doin this with me!

BTW Day 1 was pretty nice...I wanted to work out at the gym here in my complex but when I went there all 3 machines were taken...blah I didn't want to wait so I drove to my Gold's Gym and worked out there. I tried the stationary bike and lemme tell ya - when I reached level 9 I was HURTIN - I seriously felt like I going up a big hill. But I did it! And I felt so awesome afterward and this day has been great! Now it's time to start working and my only goal for that is not to overeat!