Friends are like flowers!

Marianne

i would like to share a memory

Wen i was 12 years ago i was attending school in glasgow (Scotland)

Singing was my favourite thing wen i was little girl i use to dance into my aunties garden n sing away n record my self on video cam singing "Friends are like flowers "

One day in school there was this talent quest n my family telling me to enter n my friends were telling to enter too but the only thing that bothered me was that iwas only the girl entering but i went with my guts n sang away and wen i was on stage i just sang away looking at my crush who was my best friend at the time n he was sweet n shine and just smiled at me the all time .

Friends are like flowers

Beautiful flowers

friends are like flowers in garden of life

Are you daisy

are you a rose

are you a dandylion

you can be wot i am i will be wot i am

Helping each other in sunshine n rain we wil be friends in garden of life

Friends are like flowers

Beautiful flowers

friends are like flowers in the garden of life

As the winner got called out in the end turned out to be me and i got to sing again in class .always a moment to remember in my childhood

As scotland was the best thing that happened in my childhood how i went ot school der n liked it der n had to cum bk because my dad whos kiwi couldnt get a job i am planning to go bk to scotland next year for many of reasons but one reason i give you is its my dream to go bk im 24yrs n ive been wanting to go bk since i was 11

God bless you all

hope you liked the song

Marianne x