*So Confused*

*Ok I'm sorry, but this is and isn't in the right topic..*

OK well...what do you do when you are in love with your best friend?!?!? (I'm a girl and hes a guy) Just to set that straight.

And what if when you feel like you displease them you harm yourself?!?!?

As in cutting...

Right now I feel terrible...When my best friend likes a girl I get really, butt-hurt and I have this awful feeling and it just won't go away..I try to keep it in and not deal with it most of the time, but when it comes out I get super depressed....When I do this I cry and cut and write....

He knows that I like him....And I try to act and make myself not, but I feel that I really love him...More than I could love anyother....I love him for who he is..And him just for being him....

*Once again I'm sorry if this is in 1/2 the wrong section...I just picked one*

I think it's in the right spot but ayways, I have the same problem. Er...I did. I finally told him what was bothering me and how I felt about him, he confessed to mee too. He said he was sick of just being friends, but he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. We are just super close now. It's kinda like we're married type thing. We're like married but we still see other people. We talk and we approve eachother of everything. It's not mariage as in sworn together and ringsor anything like that, but our shoises are made together. We don't talk about our bf's or gf's unless it's like a really big problem we need help on. Are friends understand too. They know we've been through alot together, and they no we're FRIENDS. But they respect us as if we'retogether. It still works out though.

If it bother's you just tell im.DON'T be cutting. Writing is good, it gives you a way to take your anger and pain out. Everyone has pain. You can't control that. Good Luck.

It's in the right place, don't worry about that.

Crying and writing is good. Sometimes the body needs to let out the tears. And writing is a great way to express yourself and how you feel.

Cutting though doesn't help anything. It just hurts you. If you cut when you feel you displease him, do you think that makes things any better? If he finds out, won't he be even more displeased with you? Don't you think he will be worried about you and want you to not do that anymore?

Have you talked with him about how you feel? Really let him know you love him? I'm sure he will be willing to listen to you and be supportive and understanding. If he doesn't share those feelings, it will hurt. I wish there was an easy way to mend a broken heart, but there isn't. In time things will get better and the pain won't be as strong. But no matter what happens, it isn't worth hurting yourself over. Nothing is.

Check out the resources on the top of the SI forum, maybe some of those will help you.