Younger boyfriend

I have been seeing this guy already for 3 years. The problem is that he is moving to another state in 1 year. I am 31 and he is 24. I have a child of 10 years old. We talked to him about what we are going to do, and he says that he wants to live with me, but he thinks that he cannot live with the child. thereforeeee he is not ready to take me and my son with him. When I meet him, I do not take my son with me. So they do not have good communication between each other. Now he wants to keep seeing me, but I do not know what to do.

Should I continue the relation, and wait and see what is going to happen at the end of the year. Should I keep distance from him now? Should I keep distance from him, and agree to see him if we start doing things with my son? Will I put too much pressure by doing that? Or should I break up immediately? Is there other options?

If he is saying that he cannot live with you and your son, then it seems to me you have no option but to let him go. He is being honest and wisely so. It would be very wrong of him to take on something that he can't handle.

This is hard for you, but of course you know that you must choose your son and his well-being before any other options.

Unless he is willing to try and build a good relationship with your son before he leaves. Maybe you should ask him if he is willing to do that.

If he is saying that he cannot live with you and your son, then it seems to me you have no option but to let him go. He is being honest and wisely so. It would be very wrong of him to take on something that he can't handle.

Your a package deal. And your responsibilities come first. If he can not accept your son and that responsibility then respect him for his honesty.

You don't really have a choice. But its a good thing. He wasn't the one for you. Count your blessings that he knew his own strengths and weaknesses. Sounds like a good man. Keep him as a friend... don't burn any bridges. And go in peace.