Telling the parents

Hi, i'm 16 and i have some serious problems. I just told my mom a little while ago that I have some problems and this all came up because my grades are a little low. how do I tell my parents i have problems cutting myself and with drugs and stealing and metal problems?! thanks

OK

Well maybe you should try a different route. Maybe you shouldn't tell her for a while. I know some people are going to instantly hate me for saying this but hear me out. Could it be possible that you STOP cutting and STOP stealing and ask a friend to help you stop smoking and shooting and stuff. Personally, I don't have a close relationship with my mom to the point that I tell her my personal life. So I am assuming you guys are close and that you don't want to disappoint her.

Did you ever think that mybe your grades are low because your on drugs sometimes....??? Maybe Im wrong.But just try it. You have nothing to lose and nothing to gain IF you don't try!!

Good Luck hope i helped. if you want to talk to me personally PM me.

TTFN Ta Ta For Now!!

I agree with Glenda. But if you feel that you cannot bring yourself to tell them try writing a letter and giving it to them to read. Tell them everything you can and say that you want to talk to them so they can get you help.

well, i did it some. I told my mom i thought i was bipolar and she said that, that was ok and shes always assumed I was something like that. My 30 year old half brother (through my mother) is bipolar also so shes been through this. At least i told her and she didnt have to find out by actions like with my brother. I didnt tell her about useing drugs or anything, but i am going to get professional help, and I will tell that person everything. They should help me. Thanks for the help everyone! It really helped alot!