need some advice :D

hunny

hi, as u all know, its V day again and i am feeling very lonely and i feel that i will never meet the right guy. i am quite big and feel like no guy will ever want to be with me. it is really getting me down, particulary as a lot of my friends have boyfriends now and i feel like i am the only one with out!! please write back with some advice or anything!!!

Thankyou

Well, why not devote your time from worrying about getting guys to worrying about yourself for the time being?

If you think the fact that you are big is the problem, why not start getting some exercise to make yourself feel better and start losing some pounds? You will be happier and healthier, look better and guys will see that and take notice in you. It worked for me and now I am with the most wonderful woman in the world.

Hey hun,

I can relate to your post.. I too feel like I'm never going to find the right person. You gotta stay strong and remember that there is someone out there for you, someone who will love you for who you are, it just takes time to find them, that's all.

Good luck and I hope ur special someone comes VERY soon,

take care,

Love QM xxx

hey i know how you feel. the thing is, i have no issues about self image and what not, its just i guess since it ended with my first bf of 9 months and now im back as single, its okay but valentines just makes you feel lonely. everyone else getting just a single rose or lil notes in their locker. and right now ITS LIKE EVERYONE IN MY SCHOOL HAS PAIRED UP, and the thing is i dont like ANYONE, its so depressing this time of year. but you know what, dont worry about it, we all have our days, i remember last vday i was the one with special treatment and the feeling of being loved, im sure there are many years to come for ALL OF US to have a great day....maybe not this monday but there will be. and hey getting yourself busy, focusing on more important aspects of life is a great way to keep yourself from depression. and ofcourse working on your own self image will help you as a person. no need to force it, as long as your happy with who you are and how you look then dont worry, guys probably like that and maybe you're just being picky!! lolz, its no big deal....thats what i tell myself lol