Fur Sex/masturbation .. am i the only one ?

mjfff2003

Fake or real, has anyone masturbated with fur.

I like to do it regularly, however, it seems like I'm the only person who likes to do this. It's one of the best sexual feelings I get. Have others tried this, or thought about it. If you haven't tried it, I strongly recommend it.

I had a gf who once masturbated me in it b4 sex when she was wearing a white fox jacket. it was one the best experiences I've ever had. Now I like to beat off to a climax in a fox fur coat. I try not to stain it.

If you ever wanna try it, look on Ebay if you have a bit of cash. Look about in an old relative's cupboard, they might have fur. If not you can always try it buy going to a charity shop and finding a fur if you tight on cash. Some fur's are quite rough, and aren't very good. Fox or lynx are probably the best, though I guess rabbit fur isn't bad for starters.

yes.

i have done it before.

i'm sort of against the use of fur for fashion. well, i'm not a vegetarian, i love eating meat but i don't like to use fur for clothing and i wouldn't feel right if i did it with a dead fox.

but i have done it with fake fur. you know, the furby sort.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ey,

In NJ as well. Lifelong fur fetishist with a collection in the hundreds of coats and jackets as well as pelts, collars and blankets. Since the age of under one year I've had a huge thing for fur. I'm 56 now

What's your pleasure with fur? How do you enjoy it?

• 5 months later...

ive been hooked since childhood,i was 4 and my 2 brothers were in school ,dad at work mom giving me a bath then reaching for a towel that wasnt there ,then taking in her bedroom next to the bathroom and setting me on her bed,and spread out on the bed was grandmas ankle length mahogany mink coat that was to heavy for a hanger in the closet. im 3 or 4 years old completely naked on grandmas mink and i was squirming cause it tickled me and that amused my mom so she proceeded to inocently tickle me everywhere with the sleeve and pull me by the ankles back and fourth accross the length of the coat as i squealed in joy for what could of been an hour.mom let me nap wrapped up in it and no one ever new and mom only did that once,when the coat was hung up downstairs on a hook in the basement and no one was around id go down strip naked and rub myself all over as many times as i could get away with it.im straight 56 yr old male and now have 27 fox fur stoles to play with everyday ,im alone so i cant get caught,i wish i had a girl with long hair who liked playing in fur also,maybe a sissy boy or a tranny too.im so addicted.

i grew up normal,lifted weights ,wrestled,played football,raced cars,but never let on about liking furs till about ten ago only a few close friends know,its great when everyone talks about this,i feel like its healthy therapy,im wrapped in furs right now.i really must or need to brush a womans long soft silky hair while exchanging some fur play together.

Archived