An Ex sent me........

Hey Guys..... My ex broke up with me 5 Months ago to be with someone else. It was my fault why she left me and i understand that (I did not cheat on her whatsoever.... it is a ling story). I was devastated and hurt. Of course the past the first months i pleaded to her to begged her to come back to me. She thought about it and she said she wants to give the other Guy a chance and later on she told me he makes her happy and she loves him. She loved me like crazy and she used to say i am the love of her life and she was amazing to me. (why i was screwing up is a long story i just want to get to the point on what to do when i mention the following) about a Month ago or so she told me she wants to be friends with me. I told her i am not interested in that. I want to be with her again and if not we should not talk to each other. She kept texting here and there and i told her i am not interested into chitchat and told her to contact me if she wants to work things out. later on she texted me saying that her parents told her to go for me instead of the other Guy. She is dating a 20 years old who smokes weed and work in a restaurant. I'm 25 years old who got a great job and go to school. I got a lot of plans for my future and i know i will reach the top and be successful. She is 23 years old. she got a Daughter who is 3 years old. (i love her daughter to death). Anyways she did not want to work things out or talk things through between us. So i kept telling her then she should ONLY contact me if she want to work things through. Then after few weeks she sent me an E-mail including 3 pictures of her daughter. Only 3 pictures nothing written. After a week i was surpirsed why did she send those pics and i asked her about it. She said i just wanted you to see how grown up she is since you miss her. Then i told her i thought you wanted to talk things through. (Which i really want her back and i know what i did. I love them both and i want to be with them for the rest of my life) she said no there is nothing to talk about and she wants to be friends with me. I told her i am not interested in that. She said well goodbye then.

after few days she texted me (she always text first) she said That i never loved her and all that and i told her that she needs to read my E-mail again i sent her 3 months ago explaining why i acted that way etc. I felt like she wants me to validate that i love her and cares about her. (part of it is true mostly i was paying a lot of attention on school and work way more than her and she did not feel that i want her) she told me she read it long time ago and it all it said just saying sorry. I told her no there is way more into that and she needs to read it again. She said well i am going to block your number so i dont't bother you anymore. I told her that its not that it just you are not giving me what i want. she replied sometimes you cant have what you want in life like i want a new car but i have to work for it. ( i dont think there is a hint behind that message) then i asked her what do you want?! she replied the next day with a "comma" yes just a comma.... i did not respond to that.

After 2 weeks of no contact out of nowhere around 11:50 at midnight she sent me a selfie. Like a really cute selfie of her. I was in total shock..... like why would she do that for?! isnt she happy with the new Guy and all that.... like she said. She did not say anything. She just sent a nice selfie of her and thats it. Of course i did not respond. I dont know what to say to that. Besides i have this feeling if i asked her why did she sent that pic to me she would probably reply with something stupid or something. So i stood my ground and said nothing. she sent me that selfie 3 days ago. Yesterday one of my female friends (she is 37. she is like a sister to me) that i known for 4 years told me that my ex messaged her on facebook saying like the usual stuff like how are you? how is work and so on. (My ex did not like my Friend as much) she showed me the messages on facebook but she did not mention me or ask about me. My friend which she knows like the whole situation acted all cool and was very nice even though she knows that she left me for someone and she is upset about that. My ex told her that she miss her and my friend replied she miss her too. We used to hang out a lot all the 3 of us and just have a good time.

My question which why is she reaching out to my friends and sending me that Seflie for?! She is trying to get into my life in a way. Does she wants me back or she bullting me. Either way i won't text her unless she message me with words. Maybe she is ashmed on what she did and is scared to tell me her true feelings.... who knows. She is a good Girl and i know her by heart. So what do you guys think?! I think what happened is i was direct and decissive on what i want and that created attraction to her as i know what i want and if i did not get i'm walking away and not looking back. Don't be wrong and i am not hung up on her waiting for her to come back.... but damn i did not see that selfie coming! lol

She isn't ashamed and she isn't scared. She can't accept that you can hold to your boundaries and she wants attention. She sounds very immature. So she sends pictures of her child and pictures of herself hoping you will respond.

Good for you for holding to what you want.

She isn't ashamed and she isn't scared. She can't accept that you can hold to your boundaries and she wants attention. She sounds very immature. So she sends pictures of her child and pictures of herself hoping you will respond.

Good for you for holding to what you want.

Ha thank you!!!!

Archived