She hasnt deleted our photos, I can still see them but no one else can?

psiconauta

There is no sense in the world trying to analyze the whys and why nots of a situation pertaining to photos. My ex and I split up over two months ago and neither of us has taken down any photos, status, tags, etc about each other on facebook. Does it mean he wants me back? No. It doesn't mean anything.

The best thing you can do for your healing is to stop questioning everything. Sure, it's harder said than done, but it does you NO good to keep yourself in this cycle. Stop having people check what they can and cannot see on her profile - on whatever social media platform this is - and try to get on with your life. She could have made her decision for a lot of reasons.... and none of them should matter to you.

Why would she do that? Ive been in NC for almost a month now and she had our photos (very romantic ones)

Now she just blocked them, because I can still see them from my account but from no one else can (my bro tried)

Why would she do what? If you're talking about NOT deleting them, well, if she hasn't gone to the effort of deleting them, then she hasn't actually done anything which doesn't really mean anything.

I'm not a big FB user (assuming you mean FB) but as regards blocking them, are you tagged in them? Maybe that is why you can still see them.

Why are you doing this? fooling with her FB is just a game and has nothing to do with anything other than slowing you down from letting go and healing. Plenty of people hang onto all their photos as an archive of their past, but it doesn't mean she wants to be with you. If she wanted to be with you, you wouldn't have to be doing this kind of online stalking of her and would be in contact.

Why are you doing this? fooling with her FB is just a game and has nothing to do with anything other than slowing you down from letting go and healing. Plenty of people hang onto all their photos as an archive of their past, but it doesn't mean she wants to be with you. If she wanted to be with you, you wouldn't have to be doing this kind of online stalking of her and would be in contact.

Well the thing is that went I started NC, she started asking for me to a mutual friend, she even stalked to me on an online videogame because I didnt log on FB like for 2 weeks. During these 2 weeks , she would post sad stuff obviously related to me... She even talked to a friend and told him "do you know anything about him?" and he said "No, ive tried to call him like 40 times and no answer" and she replied "I ll call him" but since I changed my number she didnt get any response. My friend told me that days after it happened...

We had 8 years, I thought impossible for her to just dont feel anything about me..

You're unfortunately in the stages of still trying to out the pieces of the emotional puzzle together. Unfortunately, it's a picture you know you don't want to actually see. For you own sanity, try not to notice anything she does. I know that is easier said then done, but the more you look, the more you will hurt. Walk away from her, don't look back, and keep walking. I gets easier each step and you'll get to that point where even YOU are glad you did.

You're unfortunately in the stages of still trying to out the pieces of the emotional puzzle together. Unfortunately, it's a picture you know you don't want to actually see. For you own sanity, try not to notice anything she does. I know that is easier said then done, but the more you look, the more you will hurt. Walk away from her, don't look back, and keep walking. I gets easier each step and you'll get to that point where even YOU are glad you did.

But is not about just moving on, I want to get her back because I know it was something really worthy and I ed it up...

But is not about just moving on, I want to get her back because I know it was something really worthy and I ed it up...

Unfortunately this isn't about what you want, it is about what SHE wants and if she doesn't want you back you then have no choice but to eventually start moving on.

If she thought the relationship was as worthy as you do, she would be with you right now working on your relationship WITH you.

I understand what you are feeling, but it ended. You have not choice but to let it go for now. If you want her back, then move on and let life bring her back. Watching what she does won't do it. Giving her space and time to miss you and changing yourself, potentially will bring her back and is the only odds you have in your favor. But if you screwed this up, you are now focusing on the wrong person. You should be focusing on changing your issues and becoming a better person for your next relationship. Everyone says that, and I know how annoying it is to hear it, but you really don't want to make the same mistakes in your next relationship. The more you watch, the longer you'll feel the pain.

There's a very simple way for you to stop seeing those photos: block her. That's what you should have already done, anyway, because you just can't get her back if she doesn't want that to happen. After a month of NC, I wouldn't hold out any hope that she does. You need to let go and move on with your life.

Shes playing some mind games with you and you've been falling for every one of em since she started, she keeps reeling you in and you keep allowing it. Theres no way for you either of you to heal from this since you keep falling for these games (which they really aren't these are all her emotions doing the work) then you start over analyzing everything shes been doing, and she won't stop for a while because thats how shes feeling right now, shes hurt. I think its time to stop looking at everything shes doing, its time to let go.

Archived