My ex is like a bad smell that wont go away....!!!!

chezza

How am i supposed to heal if he wont get out my life its been nearly 30 days since no contact and now all of a sudden he's run into just about everyone of my family and friends and gone out of his way to initiate a conversation with them,these are all people he never liked mind.So he's talking about us like were still a couple,telling them i better be behaving myself and how he's worried about me and how he will deal with me when he's ready.On the other hand he's talking really vile about me to his family and friends.He's driving up and down my street at all hours,ive blocked his number spammed his texts deleted my fb,iv'e not been out for a while ive just kept myself hidden trying to heal,this man is a bully and hes bullied me for far to long i really just wish he would just leave me be after all it was him who constantly ended it i just got tired of it all,i refuse to give him control of the situation anymore but hes making me pay for it....when will it all end...

ignore him completely? take him as non important. even if he is there and try to slip his way back into your life, make sure he see how he means apsolutly nothing to you. better yet make sure he notice that his behavior does not influence u in any way. he will get bored find a new occupation and leave

So according to the solicitors if i go see her armed with the calls and texts she can write to him telling him to not contact me and if he continues after that i can apply to the court for a non molestation order,hmm so no quick fix to keep me safe then,im so worried that a letter just from the solicitor will send him stupid and im not protected.I hate living this way its not fair its like hes free to do whatever and im left living in his control still which makes me angry with myself because i dont want him having any control anymore.He ended it said i was pathetic and he could get a million times better left me feeling so worthless so whats his problem...seriously hes sending me me crazy hence i need time to heal lol x

If I were you, if you see him driving up and down the street -- call the police immediately. That is stocking. The police with patrol your street to find him, if they dont -- they will come to your address and then go to his a let him know that he has been seen lerking ur street and if he goes by again and you call the police again he will be arrested for harassment.

I had to do this with an ex and so did my fiance. It's not the nicest thing but sometimes they don't get the picture to leave you alone until you get the authorities involved.

Oh i didn't know the police could do that or id of done that weeks ago would of saved me from alot of scared and paranoid nights so thanks for putting that to me i'll be watching out the window tonight...im starting to believe that the longer im ignoring him the more angrier hes becoming its a scary situation x

ignore him completely? take him as non important. even if he is there and try to slip his way back into your life, make sure he see how he means apsolutly nothing to you. better yet make sure he notice that his behavior does not influence u in any way. he will get bored find a new occupation and leave

I agree.

You are not ignoring him you are making it clear that this relationship is over. Become dead. Do not react, do not answer his calls, if you meet him in the street make the contact short, be on your way somewhere and share no personal information about yourself. Let him know that its over, its always going to be over, there is no coming back. When things are left to die down he will attach himself to someone else.

BUT if he persists to the point that you fear for your safety you should contact the police and your solicitor.

Thanks for the advice that is exactly what i am doing ,other than work iv'e been keeping myself pretty much tucked away in fear of even just running into him ,iv'e no interest in any kind of contact with him im to busy trying to regain all that lost pride and dignity he stripped me of ,well if there's one thing iv'e learnt it's to stay a single pringle.

Archived