She says she wants things to work but knows they never will

Just reading this thread and can tell you i got dumped xmas eve by my ex and im so messed up ever since. Met her 5 years ago have a son just turned four. We were split up for almost 3 years went through all the courts for custody over kid. Even though we went through this and had other partners i always longed for her. Then out of the blue halloween night 2002 she came out to my house and poured her heart out to me said she doesnt want anyone but me and missed me the whole time we were apart. I thought this is it, its going to work, we have another chance. But Im far from the perfect partner i can be quite jealous as she is a beutiful girl and she gets lots of attention. Anyway we went out the night before xmas eve and the green eyed monster got hold of me and some guy started chatting to her and i flipped. We went to bed that night and had a major row next morning and she told me i hadnt changed and i never will. I never seen after until a few days ago and pleaded my case to her of how much i love her and want things to work out. She says she still loves me and wants things to work but she knows they never will.

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE???????? CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?????

I would do anything for this girl i worship the ground she walks on i really think she is the one.

tell her you will do anything even get help from a doctor anything it takes to get her back. This shows you really do love her and will do anything to make it work. Try and make her understand you dont mean to be a jealous guy you just cant imagine losing her or her getting hurt.