She now makes me sick.

Isn't it such a bittersweet feeling, when you eventually realize that you are over your ex?

Mine dumped me 4 years ago, and I am finally feeling great! '

But as I said above....it is a bittersweet feeling. I loved her so much. I thought that she loved me. We didn't communicate for 3 months, and she emailed me out of the blue. I went back and forth a few times with civil, boring, "how ya doin'", emails. I then realized that I owed her nothing.

She dumped me. She wanted her freedom, and after 3.5 years, I gave it to her. And she contacted me.

Anyway, I emailed her back a month and a half ago, telling her that I wanted nothing else to do with her. The thought of her: flirting and groping every other woman and MAN in the room when we were together....and her inability to stay out of married women's beds and those already in a relationship.....well.....let's just say that the thought of her now, nauseates me.

Part of me wants to believe that she is who I thought she was. But she just isn't.

Break out the champagne!

Hey there, I know the feeling.

I look back and throw up a little bit in my mouth, I can´t believe I wasted so much time with a moron.

But there is hope, it does get better. You go thru a crappy time, get some scars, but don´t let it cripple you.

Cheers

Archived