The note with no reciever.

This is gonna sound stupid, but one day, I got really bored so I wrote a note to the girl I like (Same one) and folded it like you would normally fold one to give to someone during class. I have one probablem however, and its the fact that I dont know how to give it to her. She dosent go to school anymore so I can 'pass' it to her. She has a BF so I can't mail it because she forgets to do stuff and she'll leave ti somewhere for him to find if he happens to go to her house on the wrong day. I'd call her but I forgot her number. The only option I have left is to give it to her sister to give to her since she still gose to school, but I dont want to do that since that feels very alkward and she'd probably read it. I just want to know what to do with it...?

does she even know who you are? it would be random to get a note from a random guy. however, thats kind of what my bf did. he wrote me a note after he graduated & i was still in high school. we were in the same art class when he was a senior & i was a junior. it was kind of random because i never even talked to him before....anyways....the best way would probably give it to her through her sister. then you know for sure she will get it. except, she does have a bf & if she is happy with him, do you think she will even do anything about your note?? she might be flattered & stuff, but if she's happy, she won't give up what she has. maybe you should wait until her & her bf break up (if they ever do), or you could give it to her now, but I would say that if you gave it to her now, don't expect anything to happen.