Still hurts

MM58904

My bf and I 'tried' having sex, just so i can get used to him so it won't hurt me as much. Now he can get 2 fingers in me(up to his knuckle) and he has tried going inside of me. I've defintely opened up a little more since he can get inside me a LITTLE BIT, more than before but it still hurts. hen he tries to go in more, it hurts. Should he keep using his fingers to open me up more?? It's getting frustrating for the both of us.

I had the same problem. Then one day I just relaxed and everything was fine. Of course it still hurt, but not nearly as much. Just relax your lower body and ask him to go slowly, ask him to stop if it hurts too much but don't let him pull away. Have him just stay on that spot until it doesn't hurt anymore and then go a little further, stop, wait, and repeat.

I don't know if it makes any sense but that's how it worked for me..

...And two fingers still hurt me sometimes...

The fingers do feel a little weird, but it helped me. I couldn't use a tampon before and now I can lol. it goes right in. My bf and other people have said to just go for it, let him push it in, but i'm scared. I do try to relax, but still hurts.

The fingers do feel a little weird, but it helped me. I couldn't use a tampon before and now I can lol. it goes right in. My bf and other people have said to just go for it, let him push it in, but i'm scared. I do try to relax, but still hurts.

It's a little hard to just go for it, at least it was for me. It hurt like hell!! Have you guys tried using lubricant?

you will relax if you have *lots* and *lots* of foreplay. do you masturbate? if you can masturbate with him, that would be ideal, but if you are new to this, that might be hard to do. but you want to get aroused and feel everything swell up and moist and then you will find it will be soooooo much easier... lots, lots, lots of foreplay!

Archived