Hey Everyone

About a month ago my girlfriend and I took a mutual break. She brought up the idea and I agreed. The reasons are many but mostly cause she needs to straightenup somethings in her life. Some of her priorities changed. She just needs time to clear things up and re-think about our relationship. We have been together for 3 years. We have seen each other a few times throughout the break as we have very similar interests. She works at the gym where I workout and we bike every wednesday night with out cycling club. We knew stuff like this would happen and were both ok with it. It was great seeing her. I miss her alot and am finding it very hard as she has not wanted to talk about the break or our relationship. I'm not sure why. One reason is that she is very stubborn. Is there any way that I could get her out of this stubborness??

Also this past wednesday, i had asked her if i could borrow one of her textbooks for school cause my brother needed it. She said I could go to her place and get it after the ride. I went over and we talked about what we were doing to stay busy and other stuff. Out of nowhere she just gave me a big hug and would not let go. I really enjoyed this as it has been awhile since i got to hold her. She said she still did not know what she wants. I asked her if she would like to talk some night about everything and she agree to Friday night. TONIGHT!!! I'm at work now and time is just crawling. I would like to bring her something nice tonight like flowers or something.. Would that be a good idea??? She already knows how I feel, but I just want her to realize that i am serious about my feelings. How could I tell her or show her that she is special to me and the one for me?

I appreciate any input.

Thanks

just tell her that you are having a difficult time getting over her & tell her your true feelings. it sounds like she might be feeling the same. she might still be trying to figure out what she wants, so give her the time she needs. i don't think that you can change her from being stubborn. you shouldn't try to change other people so that they fit what you want. flowers sound like a good idea. i don't know anyone who doesn't like to get flowers from a guy.

Seaass,

Try to get flowers that are her favorite. If you want her back and she wants you everthing will be fine. The only thing I can say about a stuborn person (being one myself) is you will never change that person. You should keep encouraging her to talk about her feelings and reassure her that they will never be told to anyone. I hope everthing works out for you with this problem.

Just don't be surprised if she tells you things you may not like to hear. I hope that you don't have that problem and you two get back together.

Remember to get her favorite flowers or get her one single red rose.

Good luck,

Hubman01