BERTO

I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND BS ANYONE OF YOU'S. HERE'S A BREAK DOWN OF MY DRAMA. I AM A VERY GOOD LOOKING GUY GREAT PERSONALITY IN TOUCH WITH HIS EMOTIONS EX-BAD BOY TYPE 23 YEARS OLD PUERTO RICAN SCORPIO SINGLE FATHER WHO HAS CUSTODY OF HIS SON DOES NOT LIVE WITH MOM AND EVERY TIME I THINK I'VE FOUND LOVE IT'S NOT. AND I END UP GETTING MY HEART BROKEN. IS THERE TRULY THAT ONE WOMAN OUT THERE WHO WILL FINALLY BE READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND BECOME ONE OR IS IT THAT MY DREAMS OF A FAIRY TALE LOVE ONLY EXISTS IN FAIRY TALES?

Get in line......

LOl, mmmm if you have a reputation as being a player, you may only be attracting ladies that think your a player and you dont want them.

Attitude, and the way you dress and talk to women will really determin what kind of women comes into your life.

I know there are some great women out there, I come acroos many right here in this forum, they are just like you and me, looking for a partner that will treat them with love and respect. and be faithful. of course you dont want to hit on women that are still healing from a recent relationship.

So I still gamble with my heart, someday ill be a winner, hey I play lotto too, I wonder which of the two is the bigger long shot.

FOR SURE I AM WHAT WOMEN WANT BUT YET WHEN THEY HAVE IT THEY ARE CAUGHT UP IN THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE METAPHOR THAT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST MAN TO EVER COME INTO THERE LIFE THEY LET GO (I'M NOT TRYING TO BE CONCEITED) JUST MERELY STATEING THE TRUTH. PHYSICAL GREAT IN THAT AREA MENTAL EMOTIONAL VERBALLY I SUPERCEED GREAT. SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN.

well, he does raise an interesting point not many ppl say "I am what women want" or if your a woman "I am what men want" just keep it to yourself in real life on these forums its okay LoL. That aside, you have to build relationships. my advice-> sense you are more or less "experienced" just pick out an attractive {single} woman and get to know her and don't let your eyes wander! pick out one that doesnt dress to flimsy but is still good lookin'. I assume most ppl in your circle of friends and ppl you meet have you fingered for a player, which is good for braging purposes, but when it comes down to it you gotta be serious. so pick out one that looks like she could be a commited person and go talk to her! just dont move to fast and you'll be fine. I'm not saying that there wont be fights, I'm just saying you have to work through them. and you yourself have to be dedicated. then you will find true happieness.