if a girl says it hurts...

dst1982

so last night i was having sex with this girl and at 1 point when we were going doggy style she kinda moved forward and layed on her stomach i thought she was just changing positions so i didn't make anything of it and just kept going then went harder, etc then the next morning she tells me she did that because it hurt and she felt used because i just went along with it but in my opinion she gave no good signs that she wanted me to stop or slow down

then i've had girls before that would do some "ah it hurts" while we were screwing as a turn on technique or we

so question is how do you tell if a girl really wants you to stop or is just trying to set the mood or whatever ... lets assume i don't feel like stopping and asking her str8 out as that will likely kill my mood

I tend to agree that she should have told you if she was in pain - it's a bit much if you are to feel guilty about it afterwards but never knew at the time. Sometimes women just don't want to break the mood themselves, or feel like failures if they say too much. While that's something you can help those women feel better about expressing, you cannot take responsibility for them not communicating.

I think that the only way to tell is to watch their language/body language and if that seems to say they're hurting you can perhaps ask what position they want to try next, or ask how they feel, or if it feels good. If they straight out say "it hurts" you are better off asking if they mean it than assuming they aren't serious. Then move to a position they are comfortable with.

You're not a mind reader, so don't feel too bad about hurting her. I'm sure next time she will feel more comfortable saying it hurts now that she has said it before (if it comes up again of course).

That being said, personally I wouldn't say 'It hurts' as a way to set the mood. If I'm saying 'It hurts', I mean exactly what I say! Unless someone has specifically said that they enjoy sex when it hurts, I would assume they want you to go softer or slow down when they say this.

Archived