Unexpected surprise!!!... Does this mean anything?

Hi!!!

Lots of you will probably know my situation... if not, check my previous posts... I'd taken everyones advice... wait till she calls you on Saturday, don't do anything more from your part. I'm cool with that!!!

Last night i had the most unexpected surprise... i was sitting down in the pub before the football game started (8pm) and i had a text message from my girlfriend saying:

Hows u?

I was completely shocked... i did not expect anything what so ever from her, especially since she said that she would think about us during her holiday in Dublin and will call me on Saturday!!! I replied back saying:

I'm okay!! How is Dublin? You 2 having fun? (has gone out there with a female friend)

I didn't hear anything back... until i got home around 11:15pm where she replied back (3 hours later) saying:

Good thanx

I then sent one back to see what she had been doing and if she had been to the Guiness Factory in Dublin, she replied back saying:

I was in a whiskey competition at the factoty and won a certificate 4 official whiskey taster!

I then sent one back saying how jealous i was she was now an official whiskey drinker (i love whiskey). I then asked her how her clothes shopping had been getting on?... but i didn't hear anything back... an hour later i sent one back asking what her and her friend were doing (i.e.: if they were in a bar or clubbing) and that i wished i was in Dublin. Didn't hear back from her, it was now 12:20am...

Is this a good sign? Should i not read too much into it? And is she thinking of me as she said she would and maybe even missing me?

Please i need advice, i am starting to get confused...

hi...yes I would take this as a good sign, but watch what you are doing...re-read your post again. As soon as she makes contact you are there bombarding her with messages...if she sends you another messages just send one back to her and then wait for her to send you more. Let her chase you for a while

it shows she is thinking of you,definitely. but that doesnt necessairly mean anything. sorry for being pessimistic,but you should try and be realistic and not read to much into it,you seem to be overjoyed because she text messaged you.- and this is a point where you could get hurt.

and from reading your previous post,it appears that she could still be stringing you along.i know this sounds harsh,but try and contain yourself for a little while longer until she says or does something that you know exactly what she means by it. like wait until she says she wants to see you or no she doesnt.

and if she messages you again,wait for a while before writing back,you dont wanna look desperate,make it look like your having a wail of a time and that you have a busy schedule,otherwise shes just going to think she has you wrapped around her little finger,who knows maybe she does,but you dont wanna let her know that!

dont give this girl 100% of yourself until she is willing to give it back to you.sorry i must sound really bitter but just trust me,if you dont look after yourself then nobody else will,you need some sanity!

take care darling just play it cool,trust me it will work out ok just wait until you get some more promising hints xxx