is that an awesome best friend or something more?

i was chatting to my best female friend (one of my two best friends, other one is male)... and i am kinda depressed and everything right now, with school and stuff, i can't handle the amount of work, since i am very lazy... oh well... i was chatting to her for a bit, and told her, she goes to the same school as me...

and then before she went offline, she told me:

and if ur REALLY upset or lonely or depressed

or sad or hungry u know that u can always call me or send me

an sms or an e-mail or ask for some food!

[they're exactly her words]

lol... is that a really awesome best friend, or a really caring best friend or what?...

i love her for what she has done for me in the past....

well basically, why i am writing this, is because i want to know if i am appreciating her enough, or if i am not appreciating her enough, for being so caring and everything... because that's what she is...sometimes... lol

oh well... any input on what she said?

later.

Just make sure she knows you would do the same for her. Let her know you would do anything for her too.

Tell her how lucky you are to have a friend like her. even if you just write her a card or and e-mail letting her know how you feel.

Just never turn your back on her and you will be friends forever

Hi,

It is clear by all your posts about this girl!!!!! Get it over with.....ask her to be your girlfriend already! lol ;-)

Maybe you can't see this, but from an outsider looking in.....you are in love with her. You are never going to know if it is more or not, unless you hurry up and ask her. Hurry up!!!! LOL Before some other guy comes along, and she goes because YOU have never said anything to not make her go.

;-)

A

lol Aura...

well... i dunno, you're probably right....

but i dunno... lol... ahh!! hehe...

umm.. well... i would ask her, but right now i think the time aint that good, i might wait a month or so, and if i don't ask her by then... i'll just leave it, and try to keep her as a close friend....

thanks though... 8)