Think she may like me..hmmmm ladies?

Hello all.

I'm posting because i think my friend Christina's cousin may like me. Not positive.. but im reading signs. Here we go.

I know she thinks im cute, she has told her cousin this, and Chrissy has told me. Not that it means anything.

On saturday night, I met up with Chrissy, her boyfriend and her cousin Alyssa. They were dancing at a club, and i hung out with them most of the night, me and Alyssa talked a few times,I kept it short..and Chrissy suggested we all go to the movies the following day. So the four of us went the following day, Alyssa talked to me during the movie, then we all went back to Chrissy's and hung out for a bit, and parted ways.

So tonight rolls around, and im hanging out at Chrissy's house, and Alyssa calls chrissy at like 10:00pm, saying shes getting out of work and wants to come over. So she gets there, and me Chrissy, her boyfriend are all just hanging out on her big bed watching TV. Alyssa sits over near chrissy and we all kinda just start chatting. I dont know what forced it,but Alyssa kinda flops over to where I am, and puts her head on the pillow im using... and kinda has her body really close to mine. She rests her hair over my arm. Kinda goes out of her way to be close to me.

So she gets up awhile later, and says "I'm getting my seat back, haha" and plops down basically ontop of me again.. and we all just talk and depart.

Now, I know it sounds corny..and I've talked with Chrissy.. she says i should go for it and see what happens.. should I have asked for her number..or..? I'm not 12 either, lol I'm 23, shes 20 I think.. so were not young..I am just wondering if im reading sigs right?

are you waiting for her to go down on you to prove it? the signs are there, your friend says so too. wth are you waiting for? you aren't totally young, but young minded if you can't see the hints she is dropping. would i lay close to someone i wasn't interested in? no way. would i want my hair (it's not long) touching someone i found repulsive, uhm no. you need to chime in here quickly.

Yea I agree, I just hadn't noticed anything before last night. I just dont want to move too fast. This girl is very pretty. Obviously if she is laying near me touching me, those are signs. I was in a relationship so long I forgot what they were lol. This is the first girl ive actually liked since me and the ex split.

Yea, last thing i want to do is seem over eager, I want it to develop naturally, but i dont want to lose her per se.. I'm gonna make a move next time I see her.. gotta play it cool.. I know she likes me, she was basically ontop of me last night, and I was getting good body language.

So i guess Chrissy talked to her today, she said something about not wanting to leave last night.. that I smelled so good (what the hell?) and asked if I said anything about her.. she said that i didn't really..but that i didn't want to leave either..

I making a move.. think I got a green light.