Looking for a medical product...anyone know any sites?? - urgent

I don't even know if it exists but I would imagine it does somewhere!

I tried searching for it but I can't find it...if anyone knows any sites where I can ask someone in the medical field I woudl greatly appretiate it!

Incase anyone here knows....I am looking for a tube or something that could be inserted into the uretheral opening (female) to direct urine away from a certain area. (recently had surgery). ANYTHING would help! In much pain even with pain killers!!

I don't even know if it exists but I would imagine it does somewhere!

I tried searching for it but I can't find it...if anyone knows any sites where I can ask someone in the medical field I woudl greatly appretiate it!

Incase anyone here knows....I am looking for a tube or something that could be inserted into the uretheral opening (female) to direct urine away from a certain area. (recently had surgery). ANYTHING would help! In much pain even with pain killers!!

There is a big risk for infection whenever you put a urinary catheter in your bladder, it's like putting an interstate for germs right into your bladder and renal system. That is something that should only be inserted and monitered by a doctor or a nurse-- that's why you can't find any websites that offer it.

If this is a concern to you, call the surgeon who did your surgery and voice your concerns.

Are you actually urinating on your incision? It may burn, but try to remember that urine itself is sterile- so you are not increasing your risk for infection that way- I'd be more concerned if stool were getting on the incision.

Catheters are only for those who are told tp use them by medical experts.... what is actually going on? It is hurting you to urinate? If so, perhaps you have some swelling in your urethra? an infection???? using a catheter is painful when learning, and more so with swelling or irritability - and trust me when I say it will in no way lessen the pain.

They are only used to collect residual from the bladder when it is not functioning on its own - are you retaining urine??? I self catheterise on a permanent basis now, so if you like - PM me and we can talk further - but medical advice is your first step - you might need antibiotcs, maybe you have an abses in your urethra? could be a number of things.... Good luck though