i need so much help

okay so i flirt like every day. When i talk to a guy i flirt, not on purpose thats just how i am but heres my problem i can not flirt with my boyfriend i tried tonight and i just couldn't i dont know why, i just couldn't. Like i use to flirt with him non stop before we start dating but now that we are i cant flirt with him. It makes me so mad becuase i can with any other guy but not the one i love? any tips would be perfect thanks he wnats to flirt but i cant and i think it would be good for our relationship if i knew how to flirt with him.

How close are you to your boyfriend? How much contact do you have on a regular basis? If you get too comfortable in the relationship, flirting goes right out the window...But if both of you take a step back. do your own thing, and aren't as readily accessible, the next time you see each other, you may find yourself flirting naturally...

Yes, flirting is related to how at ease you feel around a person. If you feel uptight around him, then that can kill the flirtatious side of you. Try to search within yourself to find out what could be the reason. Perhaps unrealistic expectations by you/bf? The spark gone? If its the latter, take a small break away from each other to reindle the spark.