Did I have a period or not?? HELP!!!

Ok!! I'm on birth control. I've been on it for over a year now. I DON'T miss a pill if I ever missed a pill it was no more than ONE. I get freaked out easily and if I'm on top of anything it's my birth control.

I was suppose to start my period this past weekend. But nothing ever happened. I saw LITTLE traces of what could have been blood, but it was not enough to tell me anything!!! So I'm kinda freaking out, I've already started on a new pack of birth control, so I won't start my period until next month. I didn't miss any pills at all last month at all. I know I'm stressing myself out about this, until I get a test, but could I be pregnant?

Two periods ago I had the same thing...a little bit of pink when I was supposed to get my period...took 6 pregnancy tests...all negative...and ended up getting my period like usual the next month. I have NEVER missed a period before that...except for when I was pregnant with my son.

YEAH!! that's what I had a LITTLE bit of pink and other times there was some brownish something. But it wasn't ANYTHING like my normal period!!!! I also had a lot of headaches over the weekend too...if that means anything. I thought it was the lack of sleep I had during the week. I also had the normal PMS I usually have....but that could also indicate pregnancy right?? ugh...

If you've been taking the pill for over a year it is highly highly unlikely you're pregnant. The drug will have built up in your body and it would take more than one missed pill to even begin to reduce the levels already in your body. Don't worry. But take a test just to be sure and for your piece of mind.

I won't be able to get a test until the weekend. But I feel like i'm stressing myself out already. I don't think I'm pregnant. I've been reading about pregnancy symptoms and I don't have any. The last time I had sex was about a month ago, and I thought I'd have some of the symptoms. The only time I did have symptoms was right before I was suppose to start my period, PMS, it was at the usual time and everything....I just didn't really have a period.

I told my boyfriend and he's kinda making things worse. He's mad at me because he says I've been stressing out all last month and I made my period late. I don't think he understands at all heh. Cuz my period wasn't late....either the spotting was my period or my period hasn't come yet. And it probably won't come because i've started a new pack of birth control. Ugh!!!

• 1 month later...