Crying/Talking in my sleep

Don't worry, it's not abnormal. People do cry in their sleep sometimes (I have before). Sometimes it's because you're having a bad dream.

What you need to think about is this: does it mean anything? Was it perhaps just some random bad dream, or is there really an issue in your life about this guy David (do you have a crush on him?).

But either way, it's not abnormal to cry in your sleep (unless it happens all the time).

Heyz babe,

I ain't gonna say i've seen it before cuz that would be a lie. But i have heard about it and stuff. It was really confronting to see you like that and you know how i felt and stuff.

I think you were just having a nightmare. maybe missing your friends from the cruise. And you love David right? So maybe you were just talking from your heart and through your sleep.

I can't really shed much more light on it but thats just what i thought was going on.

Love you always rozie.

hi

don't worry about talking in your sleep. I jumped out of bed one night screaming about spiders in the bed! Of course I was dreaming, but I woke up my other half who the could not get back to sleep!

" I don't want the world to see me

cause I don't think that they'd understand

when every thing's made to be broken

i just want you to know who I am." Iris by the Goo Goo dolls.

everyone talks in their sleep every now and then

Macca says the most hilarious things!! I can chat to him for a while before he slips back in, too, but its complete gobbeldy * * * *...

Dont worry about it, I was ranting on about getting the mattress out of the kitchen last week

I have cried in my sleep befor, it happens alot when i have nightmares of my father. It also happened this one time when i was in hospital, i was talking and crying then the nurse came and woke me up and clamed me down. So yeah its normal it happens