My mother cant be trusted AGAIN!

Hi everyone,

I just had family over my house and my mum embrassed me in front of all of them!!

You see, these people that came over are sneaky, they never tell anyone nothing eg if they got a bf or broke up or any thing else.

My mum ALWAYS said dont tell them anything (and I dont anyway), she said act the way they are.

Anyway, getting back to what happened, my cousins mum said something about a guy and then my mum quickly jumps in and says yeh my daughter always checks this guy out, she thinks he is so hot etc... HELLO, WHATEVER I TELL MY MUM IS PRIVATE AND I DONT WANT HER TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE!! Anyway, once they left I told her that she had no right to say what she did (especially to them) then I told her it embrassed me and I didnt want them to know, I also told her it hurt me. She said SHE DOESNT CARE!!! SHE TOLD ME TO GET OVER IT AND GET LOST!!!

How dare she!! I never say things like that to her when she confides in me! I never tell anyone anything and what does she do? She TELLS THE FRIKEN WHOLE WORLD!

Im so hurt by her actions... I would never put her down the way she did to me in front of people!

What the hell should I do? I really dont like her at the moment!! She really hurt me.

I think you should stop confiding in her. If she asks you why you don't talk to her any more, tell her she really hurt you and you dont trust her any more. Other than that, I'd let it go.. On the grand scheme of things, this isn't the worst thing your mother could have done to you