What do you do if your bestfriend likes your girlfriend

So here's the story, me and my girlfriend both 17, have been goin out for about over a year now, and we introduce our friends to each other so everyones all friends. me and my buddy are into the same music, rock, hip hop you know. he askes for my girlfriends e-mail..hes my buddy, yeah go ahead whatever. they start talkin. i notice a biiggg change in him, he changes all his likes and favourites to all hers, and when he talks to her he totally changes and always tries to make her laugh and gives her nicknames and . things start to get worse as he totally ignores me to talk to her, i ask him to play some CS and hes like i can't man, why not? im talkin to . like seriously why does he gotta give up time for her, and my other buddy comes to me hes like yo he talks a lot to your girlfriend huh, he won't even wanna do anything when your girlfriends on. i start to get a bit paranoid, i mean yeah my girl loves me, i love her, no way she leave me for him. but why can't my buddy just drop it..shes wit me homie go get another girl you know. i talked to him about it once and hes like oh no, sorry that i ignore you guys i dont mean to and its like shut up man..

how do i get him to stop havin this crush on my girl so nothin happens, talkin to him doesn't work and im outta ideas

I hate to say it but, there is no real way that you can stop your friend from having a crush on her. The avenue available here is to have her talk to him about it. If she is as devoted to you as you say, this shouldn't be a problem. Let her know how you feel and have her send the message along. The problem might become more complicated before it gets less but in either case it will resolve its self.

It also sounds a little like your being possesive over her too, I'm not sure, I could be wrong.

Hope I was helpful.

You can't make him stop liking your girlfriend.

You can ask him to respect your relationship though. And if he doesn't then he's not a true friend anymore.

But other than that, what can you do? If your girlfriend loves you and wants to be with you, then she's not going to cheat on you or anything, so just trust that she can handle him.

Well its simpler than it might seem to have been taking...

put it simple: if she has true feelings about you then no worry about her and tell your friend that she is for you and not for him.

if your friend doesn't keep from listening to you then he is less of your friend and more of a selfish person, sorry to say but its how it seems in the light of your story.........

After all you can't have them all, or for that matter: you can't have your cake and eat it too....you got chose between your friend and love,,,and to me latter one s a better choice