Should I take a girl back to my apartment

LMAO. I dunno about a mattress, but erm..to each their own I hope you got that from a 80 yr old woman. Single, at that, because you know some women that age still get their groove on!

As far as couches though, I wouldn't worry about it too much. A lot of the people on their selling their old(er) couches are families. I definitely wouldn't buy one from a bachelor pad. Plus, you could AT LEAST get a coffee table, some end tables etc.

Then again, that stuff will look mighty out of place without a couch in front of it

Is there any hope on myspace?

I know my friend has a girlfriend...in another state...he met her over myspace. He also has like 3000 friends. So I'm talking to this girl that lives way up north out of state. We've been sending messages back and forth to each other. Also, my myspace looks so anti-socially unpopular, I only have 43 friends, half of them being bands. How do I advertise myself? Is it even a good dating site?

Also I would like to know about the Western Courtship Ritual.

A girlfriend, sure. A first date? Absolutely not. An empty place will probably make her feel uncomfortable. If you're nervous and you're on a date familiar things can relax you.

I'm sure there is nothing warm or inviting about an empty place. She wouldn't want to sit on your bed because that would be awkward.

I'm sure she would be thinking, "I hope he's not expecting sex".

And things would be odd because as soon as she sees your apartment she wouldn't turn right around and walk out, even if she felt uncomfortable (that is if she doesn't want to see room).

No T.V., that would be akward. I think there would be a lot of akward silence. She'd probably be thinking, why is this place empty? Why is there no couch or T.V.? Is he planning on moving after disposing of my body??? Traveling light?

After you know the girl realllllly well, and ya'll are friends, then sure, invite her over to your empty apartment....during the day.