Hey all, I've become very confused about alot of things and I need some help. 1 month ago, my ex left me. We dated for 16 months. She was an entirly different person now but I still love her with all of my heart. I was doing well, not thinking about her as much, starting to move on when...

I found out my good friend was seeing her, sexually. I also found out she had been in a threesome with another couple, she regrets it though, she was drunk and it was a mistake. This is all within the first week of breaking up.

On sunday, she came back from a partying trip in Quebec. We talked on MSN for a while. We were 100% honest with eachother about everything that had happened, asked eachother questions, etc.

Turns out our feelings are in the same boat. She loves me, she cares about me, and she wants to be friends. She even said she needed me, and she missed having me here, but we just dont work, and arent made for eachother, "right now". Shes a very stressed person, and has been for a while. I failed to notice and sympithise with this, making it worse. This is one thing that lead to the end.

We've been talking at school, I've been walking her to class, etc. Shes being kind of distant, just because one part of her is saying I love this boy, hes my world and I need him. The other part is telling her that she dosent want to be with me, and we dont work. This is just my observations, maybe I'm wrong.

Yesterday we stood by her locker before class, we looked into eachothers eyes and it felt just like it did a year ago. It was amazing... she leaned over like she wanted to kiss me, and planted one on my forehead. I never smiled so big, and she grinned at me. I told her "You missed!" and she giggled...

Tomorrow night is the semi-formal. She told me to find her when the slow song plays.

My choice is simple.

a. Do I continue to talk to her as her friend, be there for her and not let my feelings get the best of me

b. Dance with her at the dance. Whisper "our" song in her ear, and tell her all of my feelings, and hope for a kiss.

c. Stop talking to her altogether and move on with my life.

The past month was hell. I couldnt eat, couldnt sleep, couldnt get the will to go to school. I posted here alot, you people helped me so im asking again.

What should I do?

Your only being friendzoned her, she is fishing with multiple lines and expects you to accept that, hey your so blindly in love you would jump back in her arms the moment she snaps your finger, but then behind your back she is having sex with your best friend, and your so in love that your perfectly ok with that.

I'll give you some honest advice here, your just being pulled in a blackhole triangle affair , so

If you have not noticed yet, you have become a mental wreck and you are just begging for more.

This time you snap your fingers and say ' To here and no further' Show some Spine and choose C over the constant heartacke that this woman is giving you.

Don't expect it to turn out in some fairy tales, time to become an adult and be man enough to remove the blindfold of love from your face, and stand with both your feet on reality.

If she wants a friend, tell her to buy a dog, then dump her and tell her how your feelings have changed, and find a new gf.