Things I need to know before NC...

Hello,

I already posted a few days ago and I'm still reading very useful tips and advices from this forum...but now I want to let you know some things that are happening right now and I would really appreciate some help from someone who has more experience then me.

My gf broke up with me exactly 2 weeks ago.. out of nothing, it really shocked me. I don't want to annoy you with the whole story so here's the point:

We have seen each other again a couple of times since then and we are both easily reachable for the other.. sometimes I start a call, sometimes she does and so on.. but what drives completely insane is the fact that since the very next day from the breakup our relationship immediately changed to "good friends".. I immediately told myself that I would not beg her to come back or to think about it but instead I tried to stay calm, friendly and strong. Two days ago, on messenger I told her I can't continue with this game, because this way I'm not able to support her like I could if we were still together, but only be a friend and that's not what I want.. She seemed surprised and asked me what the problem was about being nice to each other and then she said something about me to cool down and dont think about it.... I'm on my way to NC now because I can not continue to hear from her, hoping to get back together and see only simple friendship coming back at me.

But I really don't understand one thing: How can people "disconnect" their love so quickly and turn it into friendship? She was the one that came to me back then, she told me all that nice things, she was the one that first wanted this relationship... and then, from one day to another, its all over?

I am trying to get along but I'm all by myself and have no friends or family near me to talk, she was everything I had and I've always been there for her...

Did anyone had a similar situation? I've only read about people telling "I need time" "I need to think about it" etc... my situation is so different, its just like she told me "ah, by the way, we are no longer together" but continue to contact each other, its like only the "love" part is missing and its killing me...

That's hard for you I am sure. 4 years and you have not built any friendships other than with her? A very difficult thing in letting go is when you dont have a support system or something to "pour" yourself into. You have a challenge in your sitch but you can do this. You need to let go in order to create the room to receive great things. I speak from personal experience and my own journey - and it is not easy but it's a great thing you can do for yourself, and her.

Feel free to email me.