Does she like me?

hammo

Last week I asked out a girl that I wanted to ask out for over a year.

We have always been reosnably good friends, but I only meet her at school.

She always smiles at me and when ever she sees me she always calls out "Hi!'. I've always thought that she must like me a little.

When i asked her out she told me that she likes me as a friend but earlier this year she had a bad experience with a guy, and isn't ready for a boyfriend yet. I'm not sure if she is telling the truth or if she just made it up so i wouldn't feel bad. She also said that she hopes we can still talk to each other. Straight after saying that she walked off quite quickly as if she was afraid of me or something.

I was a bit scared of talking to her for about a week, but lately she seems to have started talking to me again.

At the time we didn't talk, i saw her looking at me a couple of times. I just smiled and looked away because i knew i was going really red on the face.

I have no idea wether she likes me or if she just likes me as a friend.

I have also heard rumours of her liking a guy two years younger than both of us. She said something about him being cute, but she always says that she doesn't like him.

I don't know wether i should try asking her out again.

it sounds to me that she doesn't like you anymore than she says she does. She is staring at you because she is flattered that you asked her out and is curious if you still like her. I wouldn't ask her out again because you might seem desperate, but if you really want her to know how you feel then calmy and politly say "you know i will always like you and if you ever need me I'll always be there for you". Say this, so incase she does start to like you she will know the feeling is mutual