Hi.

This is a very, very weird, long story, but I need to talk to someone and I didn't know where else to go

please bear with me

I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. About a year and a half ago, I realised I was in love with both my boyfriend and another friend. I told them both, and they tried to help me cope. it didnt really work, and for the last year ive been getting increasingly depressed.

About 3 months ago, my boyfriend told me i could do whatever i wanted with my friend. she was going away for a couple of months, so i let her know so that she could think about it.

recently shes started telling me that im being tragic and that its just self pity, and i thought shed just come to a wrong conclusion.

however, talking to my boyfriend, said shes gotten sick of it and wants it to stop. she told him this (theyre really good friends too)

i asked her this, and she basically agreed.

very recently i talked to my boyfriend about it and he said that she had told him that she has a crush on someone else.

it feels like shes just making excuses (she says she wants to help) but really just wants it to go away, because its making things difficult for her.

i dont think shes being honest with me, and i dont know what to do about it.

i just failed to work up the courage to end things

and i feel pathetic.

help?