Confused About Tomorrow (Valentine's Day)

Sky_Ronin

As you all may know tomorrow is Saint Valentine's Day. There's this girl that I've recently begin to notice and take interest to. We hardly know eachother. On several occasions we would greet one another and that's all. Would it be odd to give her a Valentine's card and ask for her phone number? It's difficult to get her out of my head because she's very cute and seems sweet and kind. Whenever she's near me I get butterflies in my stomach. I definitely want to muster up the courage and talk to her in a calm and relaxing manner. However it is easier said than done. Any help would be appreciated.

No card. Please no card.

Second, don't worry about one big conversation at first, build up to it. Start small, say hello. A simple "Hi, how you doing?" and then really looking at her when she answers would be enough. Do this a few times in a row when you see her. Then miss one, let her see you not saying it, pass her as if you are lsot in your own thoughts and you did not even see that she was not standing there. Try to watch how she reacts to this though. When she is used to the greetings, then beef it up a bit, tell her you like something she has with her or something she says. Tell her she said something funny, something insightful, or tell her you like some jewelry she has on (not earrings, see below), a jacket, a book, anything but the earrings, her shirt, sweater or pants, which could indicate you looking for sex too quickly.

If you know anything that she likes, learn a bit about it. If you know she likes certain music, books, films, movies, etc. You can ask her very good questions about them and she will get to talk about something that interests her, and you will be in.

Learn, read about, figure out body langauge, it is the langauge of love, and you need to know it for a good dating life.

OK, if she seems like she is interested, and you are talking to her, then you can use this series of lines, after each watch her body langauge and see how she reacts. if she reacts well, then keep going with the next line, If not, then stop and leave her for the day, try again in a few days or weeks. The lines are:

1. Pick from anything like: I enjoy talking with you; I have fun talking with you; I like talking with you; etc.

2. Then tell her you should try to do it more foten, or something like that.

3. If she has had good body langauge when you did 1 and 2 above, ask her out, she wants you to.

OOOH, I forgot the earrings.

If and when you think she is interested and you are not quite sure, you can compliment her earrings and at the same time move to touch them. If you compliment them and look right at her eyes, then immediately but slowly move to touch her hair, brush it aside or cup her earrings, and she lets you, ASK THE WOMAN OUT. If she was going to say no, she would not have let you touch her. If she does not let you do this, act like it's not a big deal.

^ Too smooth you are, Beec

Thank you, I think. I'm also taken.

But I think learning things like this allows someone to get some confidence, and if you really have that, if the inner game is working, you'll do what's right on the outside. Until then, stuff like this is a crutch. Sometimes, we needs crutches to learn to walk without them.