I like him alot, but i just need to know if hes gay? like i need help "/

hi,well since i started high school which im in the 9th grade FRESHMAN yeah .. in one of my classses theres like this guy right,hes cute and everything,well when i first saw him i was like wow hottness. i mean we didnt really talk at all but then hmh later we did like alot yay! well i found his myspace and i added him and we talked alot and stuff,all the time i see him in the hallways at school or somthing ill be like hi or hey,and im happy. but like hmh IDK if hes doing it on purpose or somthing .. but like he ALWAYS COMMENTS MY MYSPACE PICTURES AND MY PROFILE,but not with those 'st8' guy comments,like he calls me cute and adorable ect ect,im like wow hehe. and he always tells me about his problems with girls [ugh] but i help him out,but he hasnt had a girlfriend,and well today i had a class with him,and he looked so down out-over nowhere. so i askedhim whats wrong and he said nothing and i asked him whats wrong and he said nothing,so i guessed out and said if its a girl? he said yeah .. i was like oh what happened? he said nothing but i got it out of him and well i think hes NOT gay but he might be bi i mean he knows im gay,he talks to me like marjorly alot,and hes just a real cool cool guy,i care about him alot,and IDK if hes bi or somthing or if you would consider it hitting on a gay guy,like during class i just felt like crying in a way when he told me oh its about a girl,it was like ..sad and somthing tore inside me. i need some advice please or somthing,i just really like him since the beginning of the school year.

He knows your gay now why dont you just tell him how you feel about him, if anything he would be very flattered and i am sure he will still be your mate. And i have never heard a stright guy call another guy cute, no stright guys where i live would ever say that to another guy

In this Case I'd have to se it's entirely up to what you are willing to risk. Even if he is okay with you being gay doesn't mean you telling him about your feelings will be appreciated. Unless, of cource, if he shares those feelings, or at least is curious about it. If he doesn't share those feelings he might feel pressured but knowing that you're interested in him and might feel uncomfortable, but then again he might just be flattered.

But be careful. Both of you are still pretty young and everybody doesn't really know exactly what they want this early in life. But if you like this guy and you think he likes you, I'd say that is enough reason to give it a try and even if he doesn't share the same feelings at least you will have cleared the air a bit and he knows how you feel. If he isn't certain about his sexuality he mi9ght need time to think about it, so even if he initially says No, doesn't mean that he's not interested. Give him time in that case, but don't put your life on hold just because he might just be uncertain.

He seems to accept your sexuality and I think that if you told him you were into him, he would be very flattered, not appalled or anything like some homophobic men would be.

The fact that he makes comments like that on your myspace leads me to believe he MAY be interested. If anything, curious...

Have you hung out with him outside of school? Why don't you invite him to watch a movie or (I see you live in San Diego) go to the beach... see how he reacts to that...

oh well hmhm im just scared how he will react if i did tell him i liked him,i mean IDK i dont wanna loose the friendship i have with him at all,hes a really really nice guy overall,im guessing he might be curious about it .. what happenes if he denys me? i mean its hard asking a guy out on a 'friend date' .. well i have a class with him later today in the day,and its valentines day

• 2 weeks later...