I feel I need something else...

I don't know where to put this so i stuck in here.

So after being out of a job for 9th months, I finally got job in jan. I felt things were finally starting to go my way, I had a bf finally a job. Now 2 weeks ago he broke up with me. He got into a new relationshiop the same day we broke up he made official with this other girl. What a jerk huh?

Now, the break up has made me really think about my life. I'm finally, getting my financial things worked out and even went back to the gym. But, I want to meet new people. Make new friends, I haven't had a new friend in like almost two years or more. The people at my job are older or the ones like near my age are lame. So nothing is gonna happen there. So i want another part time job thats fun and i cant meet people. Or where esle can I meet people?

I've also realized, i do need to get myself in school. But, I'm not sure what I would like to do? I don't want to waste money and time on working towards something I won't like in end. So I want to make sure that's what I want to do and since I already wasted almost 3 years. I don't want a career that will take like 10 years of school. Any ideas on careers dealing with children? Or like helping people out?

Any advice, opinions or anything will be appreciated thanks.

2 weeks after a major breakup might be an emotional time for you, and if you aren't feeling like yourself, it might be good to wait before major changes.

You seem to want a job change for social reasons. Do you have any clubs, hobbies, outside interests or sports on nights/weekends?

That might be a good foundation to consider.

2 weeks after a major breakup might be an emotional time for you, and if you aren't feeling like yourself, it might be good to wait before major changes.

You seem to want a job change for social reasons. Do you have any clubs, hobbies, outside interests or sports on nights/weekends?

That might be a good foundation to consider.

Well, the job thing. I would still keep day job. getting a part time would be like you said for social reasons and to help me more financially. Any other interest i have is going to like concerts, but there arent any good ones for a while. So now all I have is the gym. Which always makes me feel better. So on the weekends i don't have much to do. That's why i want new friends, because, going to someones house and watching people get drunk is hardly my idea of a fun weekend.