Girl in church

MikeyD

alright, theres this girl in my church and i wanna talk to her but dont know how to go about doing that cuz its in church so its like we cant talk, and she comes wit her moms and older brother (hopefully thats her brother). I dont know if she like me or not but she sometimes looks at me, but nothing like flirting (i.e licking lips, eye contact for awhile, does nothing that makes it seem like she like me, AKA nothing obvious). so like how should i go about it, and how do i know that those looks are her showing interest and not just looking around (like today, she sat like directly in front of me on the other side so her looking straight would be lookin at me)

-P.S to make things harder, im not the type that approach random girls to talk to like that, never have

Well our church its easy cuz we have morning tea and supper at each morning or night service. But i guess you could always talk to people at your church to see if you could arrange a meeting or something. Then maybe invite her and her family along. That way you are'nt approaching her, you're approaching the family. Then introduce yourself to them and explain what its about. Then at the meeting say hi to her and work it from there.

I guess thats easy to say as our church is very open for meeting and things but its just a suggestion.