You might remember that I made the post 'A 2 year crush...', well this is kindda a fallow-up or whatever. I'm convinced that I should tell her how I feel but right now, but she currerntly has a BF and since she already graduated, she dosen't go to school anymore. Well to make a long story short, I don't know if I should tell her how I feel. I have her number and I know where she lives but I don't know if its a good idea to tell her how I feel since she has a BF. Should I? Another thing is even if they did break up, I wouldn't know. Now what? (please answer BOTH questions if you can.)

I understand you want her to know your feelings.

Maybe now is not the best time though. Although I do think it would be beneficial if you kept your friendship strong during this time, keep in touch with her. Ask her to hang out on a friends-only and no-pressure basis. That way you will know the status of her relationship and if they break up, you can move in on her.

Believe me, if my best guy friend was waiting in the wings to ask me out, I'd be completely flattered. The best relationships are built on a strong foundation of trust and mutual caring and interest and values. In my opinion, that's what good friends have between them. So stick with her. . .and tell her when the time is right. Right now is probably not that time.

Hey!

This is a bit of a tricky one. i have been in a similar situation myself.

really,you have two major options here.you can tell her, and risk finding out that she doesnt feel the same way,or find out that she does but was maybe waiting for you to make the first move, or you can keep quiet for the moment and just give a few subtle hints. a question,do you know her boyfriend? if so do you get along and is he ok with the two of you seeing each other? if the two of you do not particularly get along, one thing i would strongly advise you not to do is write your feelings down in a letter.-you can never deny it once that has happened.im not saying its wrong for you to have feelings for someone,but he might not like the idea.but then i dont know this guy,it could be the complete opposite.if the girl you like is trustworthy then it might be an easier option to explain your feelings in a letter rather than saying it to her face,but either way you will probably have to face her once she knows anyway!!

but at the end of the day,this might sound really backwards to what everyone else will advise you to do,but i would go for it and tell her how you feel,boyfriend or no boyfriend.-sometimes you just have to look out for number one instead of other people. you have to know how she feels otherwise you will be stuck in this rut for a long time i suspect. so what she has a boyfriend, that doesnt necessairly mean she wants to be with him,she might only be with him coz she doesnt think you like her! you need to take the risk and let it out,trust me girls like it when they feel you have pulled out the stops for them anyways good luck darlin just confess all to her like there is no tomorrow,worst case scenario she says no,best case scenario she says yes and everythings great.

good luck xxx

definitely tell her, face to face. You know, just tell her she's often in your head, get it off your chest to her. I'd meet up with her to tell her though - emails or calls (texts even more so...) can't match the truthfulness of body language and just being with each other. TELL HER - and see the avenues open up (just be ready to accept the worst...). Still, the worst can't be as bad as never knowing.

Then it's onwards and upwards, me matey!