Another Weight loss Thread

So I've lost over 40lbs in 4 months.

I lost the first 20 pounds or so right after breaking up with my ex and then shortly after being involved in a serious car accident.

Wasn't the best way to lose weight as I basically lived on chicken soup and Jack Daniels for 6 weeks.

After I got myself back together again I started eating properly - cut out all the sugar and bad stuff and started swimming/ running and going to the gym.

I'm very proud of what I've achieved but my weight loss has kind of hit a wall a bit and I still want to lose another 14lbs or so.

I go to the gym 4 times a week - mainly cardio stuff, I run 2-3 times a week (only about a mile or 2) and swim once a week.

I usually have fruit and yoghurt/ porridge for breakfast, have an egg salad or something for lunch, and tuna or chicken with vegs for dinner. I drink water and green tea...

I do break this occaionaly if I'm ot with friends or whatever but this is my fairly staple routine.

I'm losing about 1-2lbs a week - Am I just being impatient or are there healthy ways to speed this up?

You're doing great! I don't know what the problem is. If you want to lose more, just amp up the ante when it comes to exercize.

I have a question though...I've been trying to lose weight and I have MAJOR food cravings...I'm not sure sure if its a good thing to not listen to my body...what do you think?