Thank You

Well if you have read my previous threads then you know what I have been going through in regards of my relationship with my bf. I just want to let everyone know that me and him are doing fine we are getting along alot better and the kisses and I love you's are slowly coming back. We actually talked all night one night just about things and I kind of threw in the fact that he never communicated with me and I wanted to know why and guess what he tells me but also I think we are on the road of fixing a relationship where both were lacking. I love it I mean its like the spark is slowly coming back and Im falling in love all over again and yes as far as him respecting me HE actually has been working on it and doing a great job and Im also giving respect back. I know its going to take some time but I believe we are starting to open the first part in fixing the relationship which is start communicating with each other. I just want to thank everyone for their help and opinions I absolutely love this site it was my shoulder to lean on when I needed one. The information and opinions you all give help out alot and I just want to say THANK YOU to enotalone and all of its members you guys are incredible and really smart.

Desma,

Glad things seem to be smoothing out for the two of you.

Communication is key and it's important that you are both able to talk to one another without placing blame and putting each other on the defense.

Hope to hear more good things from you in the future!